Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shopping Trip 10/5/08

I got up early this morning and headed out to my local Shoprite. I wanted to make sure that I was able to take advantage of some $2.25 off Electrosol dishwashing tablets that were on sale for $2.49. I knew that this was going to be a hot item. I got the max (4) along with some other good deals.

  • 3 Lunchables at $1.99 each
  • 1 1/2 gallon of milk
  • 3 Hershey snacksize candy $1.49 each
  • 1 Lysol spray $1.88
  • 1 box Kleenex tissue $1.66
  • 2 boxes Aunt Jemima frozen waffles $1.99 each
  • 1 Lean Cuisine
  • 1 Palmolive
I misplaced my receipt but I think that was most of it. I had coupons for almost everything.

I also stopped by Kmart because I had some coupons for cat treats and they are typically the cheapest in my area. While I was there I found two things on clearance: a leaning mobile toy for babies (the kind that you can put them on the floor with) and a stair backet. My total for the store was about $26. The basket was for me and the toy a christmas gift for me nephew.

I went with my hubby to CVS. I need to go and he had some scripts to drop off. I only a couple of the deals that I wanted: the Speedstick deodorant and the Always pads that were giving ECBs. I had a coupon and used ECBs to pay for it. I also picked up a couple of other items and my total was 46 cents. My hubby laughed at the register. BTW CVS Summer ECBS are coming out! I got $7.00. My total ECb's back were over $15. Overall a really good trip.

Finally I went to Target to take advantage of the deal that they are running on TIday Cats cat litter. If yoy buy two 35 gallon tubs at $10.99 each they are giving a $5 giftcard. So I bought two ad paid with two $1 coupons off and a previous $5 gc and paid a total of $16.98.

No comments: